Thursday 17 November 2011

and on with the pressing

not time to write too much this evening.  It's about 2215 and we started work at 0830, ear defenders on, waterproof trews, dirty boots you get the idea.  Began pressing around 10 tons of Vilberie apples and we seem to have got through around half in one day which is good because I would like to be able to watch the footie on Sunday afternoon.  My muscles ache.  I have been performing too many physical actions that my body does not usually undertake.  And I'm not in bad shape either as I try to go surfing once a week at Porthcawl and the last few sessions have seen absolutely brutal paddle outs.  Anyway, one tot of cheap whisky and I'm ready to hit the sack.  I wish it was the single malt I got given for my birthday, the one with the Celtic symbol on it, I forget it's name...

No comments:

Post a Comment