Friday 2 March 2012

New Customers

Sorry it's been a while, I know many of you are hanging on my every word.  Well, things are shaping up nicely with regard to new customers joining The Ty Gwyn family recently.  Thanks largely to the efforts of my sister in law Steph, we are doing a brisk trade in Cheshire. The Folk Bar in Disbury and the Lime Tree restaurant have recently come on board.  We also sold some cider to the Celtic Vision shop in Narberth and they're going to be attending some festivals in Pembrokeshire and the surrounding area. The lovely Sugar Loaf Vineyard just outside Abergavenny and in the shadow of the legendary mountain have also taken a couple of cases from us.  Finally the Welsh Cider and Perry Association are off up to London to do a St David's Day festival on the South Bank at which they will be selling our cider and we also had a very positive enquiry from the Medcalf Bar and Restaurant in Exmouth Market so things are really moving along quite nicely indeed.  We've also been in discussion with regard to securing our Bag in Box equipment which is pretty exciting.  I've signed up for the Forest of Dean Half Marathon but no I won't be running it in a cider apple costume.  I've also pretty much committed to doing the John O'Groats to Land's End cycle ride so when I'm not selling cider I should be keeping pretty busy this Summer! 

More to follow, as ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment